ALFRED NOBEL IS A MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS

He didn't invent dynamite because he liked the status quo, he wanted change, fast.


Sometimes I tell my secretary to clear my schedule so I can go mountain climbing. 


It's a special feeling to reach the top. Something only mountain climbers understand.


When I'm surrounded by such incredible view I get a better perspective in life. I see things more clearly.., like I need glasses.


It's physically demanding to be a mountain climber.


It can get really cold on your hands.


For someone who uses the computer keyboard as much as me it' a huge risk.  


It's an old bunker from the war. I often wonder how WW2 would have gone if I fought in it. We probably would have won earlier.


Sometimes you have to go where no man has gone before. Or at least not for a while. Thats the nature of mountain climbing, sometimes you get lost. 


Many times I've wondered "where am I?" and I come to the same conclusion every time: It's still blowing in the wind.


I found civilisation again. Time to go home.


 I seriously consider braking my assistant's leg so I can get a handicap parking permit.