WHY CAN'T WE JUST BE ENEMIES?

Hey, we all have said and done things we regret.


Like running away from a car accident and hiding. 


Or the time I got caught in my best friends wedding.


And had to explain why there was a horse involved.


In hindsight I think it would have been better to be enemies.


And ask for forgiveness in a shopping centre.


It's all just hate and greed and grand delusion anyway. It's no big deal.


Some people take the stairs to the rooftop.


Some people take a helicopter.


 I take my Land Rover. 


We're all the same on the inside. We want to get to the top. The only thing that separates us is the outside. I'm filthy rich and you're not. But looks don't count, right?! So let's continue to be unfriendly with each other, cause I'm not going to share anytime soon.