I HAVE NEVER USED A TOOL IN MY LIFE

What is this? Rubik's cube or something?


I need help.


Lets see if I can find someone who knows how to operate this Rubik's cube.


I've bought a stolen painting, I need to find someone who can help me hang it up on the wall.


 Someone smart enough to do the job, but not smart enough to call the police.


I think I've found her, the Mayor.


Unfortunately she's busy opening an art exhibition. What a coincident... 


I got to come up with something else real slow, otherwise I'll screw it up.


I wish I knew how they solved situations like this during the war.


Time is running out, what if I turned in the painting and bought whatever museum they hang it in. 


Or I could build one.


With a fast food restaurant on top of it. Best of both worlds.



I've learned one lesson today: don't underestimate where manual labour can take you.


To the top of the world, baby. To the top of the world...




No orangutans where hurt in this blog post, but it's not because I didn't try. I did! But there where no orangutans around, so I had to settle for humans...

6 humans where hurt during the making of this blog post, some severe, some not, but they where all from far away, too far to complain.